This one day a week development program is for players (2013-2005) that are currently in Richmond FC’s Advanced Development (Competitive) stream who are seeking to specifically develop their ball-striking and goal scoring skills. This fast-paced, high-intensity program is not for beginners or players new to soccer. As a Canada Soccer Quality Soccer Provider, all programming aligns with the CSA Long Term Player Development (LTPD) model.
The Finishing School is led by Richmond FC Technical Director, David Thorburn and LTPD Manager, Scott Guy.
Calling all budding Goal Scorers – Strikers, Midfielders, Defenders!! Do you want to help your team score goals – this is the program for you!
This unique program is designed to improve quality and range of passing and overall ball striking, with moves that create goal scoring opportunities. The information and focus on individual technique will not only improve the quality of finishing but also provide game awareness. Therefore, helping you identify the various patterns of play that emerge during the build up to a goal scoring opportunity. The program will help perfect the players all round range of passing which is major requirement for all players in every position of the modern day game. Below is a list of topics that will be covered throughout this high quality program.
– Twin Strikers – Cross the Face runs – One Two finishing – 1V1, 2V2, 3V3 Finishing
– Speed and reaction games — Over Lapping — Positive Support Play
– Strikers link-up play — Midfield Support — Crossing and Finishing
– Individual Striking Technique — Control all parts of the body — Conditioned Small sided Games
– Free Kicks— Throw- ins — Range of Passing — ABCs (Agility, Balance, Coordination & Speed)
March 31-June 23 (no session April 7)
$190 includes training jersey
Refunds subject to a $50 administration fee are provided up to March 30. No refunds are provided after March 30.