Spring Break Soccer Camps in Richmond!!
Richmond FC endorses the following two spring break soccer camps in Richmond offered by Fusion FC and the Vancouver Whitecaps.
SPRING BREAK CAMPS
Fusion FC is proud to offer its elite soccer programs to everyone this spring break! All throughout spring break our camps are open to ages U9-U15 in Vancouver, and U5-U14 in Richmond. The camps are Hosted by our professional coaching staff!
These camps are designed for the allround player looking to develop all aspects of their game. The focus is on technical skills and basic tactical decision making required for any player.
The program is developed and run by Alexander Elliott (former Whitecaps midfielder and Mainz 05 Bundesliga player) and Jason Jordan (former National and Whitecaps striker; Fusion FC Technical Director).
- Attacking to Goal
- Overload Attacks
- Striking & Finishing
$180 per Week
- Week 1: March 13-17 – 9am-12:00pm – Richmond High
- Week 2: Macrh 20-24 – 9am-12:00pm – Richmond High
WHITECAPS – LOWER MAINLAND SKILLS CAMPS
Play Like a Pro
- Boys and Girls U6 to U14
- Age-specific training for all levels (groupings by age & ability)
- Themed Skills sessions
- World Cup tournament play
All Players Receive
- Official camp t-shirt and poster
- Whitecaps FC player visit and autographs
- Whitecaps Spike mascot visit.
- Appearance by former Whitecaps star Carl Valentine
Professional Coaching staff
- Former Whitecaps and Canadian World Cup captain Sam Lenarduzzi leads a pro staff.
- Burnaby camp led by Girls Elite Assistant Natalie Lawrence and academy staff.
March 13-17 9 to 11 am Hugh Boyd Oval