25th Annual Richmond Boys Thanksgiving Soccer Tournament – October 7 & 8, 2017
Welcome to the 2017 Richmond Boys Thanksgiving Tournament hosted by Richmond FC. We are excited to be hosting 108 teams from across BC in the U11/U12 Festival and the U13-U18 Tournament. Thank-you to the City of Richmond Parks and Recreation Department.
SPONSORS – thank-you to the amazing tournament sponsors and generous support of our event.
Tournament Discipline Chair: Bob Harrison
Don’t know where your field is? Go to the below link and you will be redirected to the City of Richmond’s Sport Fields Locations. This is an excellent resource that provides street addresses, Google map link and field map to locate your field at site. Please note that all grass fields will show as closed as they are game only fields for the weekends.
CLICK HERE to go to field location site
CLICK HERE FOR U11/U12 FESTIVAL INFORMATION <– probably want to give this a read
CLICK HERE FOR U13-U18 TOURNAMENT INFORMATION AND RULES <–probably want to give this a read
PLEASE TEXT SCORES TO 778-834-7972
KEY PIECES OF INFORMATION
1) PLEASE READ THE TOURNAMENT INFORMATION/RULES (above) – will likely answer all your questions!
2) We will be supporting the Richmond Food Bank this tournament, and encourage each player (with their team) to bring one non-perishable item. These can be dropped off at the Minoru tournament desk. Thank-you.
3) All U11/U12 Festival players will receive a festival t-shirt, coaches/managers please stop by Minoru tournament desk and pick these up.
4) All U13-U18 players will receive a tournament water bottle, coaches/manager please stop by Minoru tournament desk and pick these up.
5) Tournament t-shirts will be available for purchase, $15 each, at the Minoru tournament desk.
6) McGuire’s Patty Wagon (food truck) will be set-up at Minoru (near the tournament desk). Stop by for some yummy food. 10:30am-3pm daily.